For over a decade, Russ Bigham the founder and CEO of Bigham Wealth Advisor, LLC, has dedicated his life to helping others achieve their financial dreams. This calling evolved after he earned his Baccalaureate degree in accounting. With the original intent of becoming involved in tax accounting, Russ quickly realized he could provide more value to his clients by designing and managing individual’s and small business’s financial plans.
Russ grew up in the small town of Geneva, Ohio. Having lost both of his parents very young he was forced into the world of adulthood responsibilities like budgeting and managing finances earlier than most. These sessions were the inspiration that shaped his financial career and formulation of his firm.
His consulting approach is focused attentive. Establishing successful relationship built on mutual respect trust, and commitment is fundamental to the process. Russ views each client as unique. Active listening with the intent to fully understand client’s needs and goals is essential to the development of an executable financial plan.
Russ believes in cherishing life in the moment but is also a fierce advocate for the value of preparedness and knowing where you are going. He is ready to go to work on your financial future today!
Financial Advisor, CRD #5668012, https://advisorinfo.sec.gov/individual/summary/5668012
Expertise, Experience and Recognition
- Series 66 Securities and insurance licenses
- Over ten years of financial planning experience
- Member of Dunham Trust financial board
- Participating member of Smart Asset
- Owner of Bigham Wealth Advisor, LLC
- Owner of Southern Charm Properties, non-related real estate investment company
- Co-Owner of MC Salon Services, non-related distributor to salon professionals
B.S. Accounting, Colorado Technical College